Monday 8 June 2015

A huge "Arggh!"

About my clutter...

Yes, I poked at it and it didn't attack me, so I investigated a bit further.  You know how it is, you poke the beast, the beast is sleeping and you keep going.  Well, I made a discovery (besides the one that it isn't only crafting stuff that has wound up piled in my room).  I've ordered a number of kits over the past year or so.  I've also ordered a number of My Paper Pumpkin kits.  To date I have completed precisely one of those kits.  Appalling?  I would certainly agree.  I can see where I will have to either stop ordering kits altogether or begin completing them so that, at the very least, they afford me an example to show to my customers.  So far just showing them a full package has sold precisely none.


I guess I'm just not a "kit girl".

Anyone looking for kits that aren't available any longer?  I may just have one...or two...or...

*sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or questions.