Friday 15 December 2017

Inspired by Inkspirational Colours

Sometimes a photo inspiration really appeals.  That's the case for me with the new Inkspirational Challenge photo for challenge #149.


Aren't those colours simply glamorous?  I knew as soon as I saw the photo that I wanted to play along but oh, what a lot of trouble I had deciding what part of the photo would inspire me most.  In the end it came down to gold, pink, light grey and black.  Festive, feminine, and absolutely glamorous!

The bokeh look of the designer paper really appeals to me.  It's from Stampin' Up!'s Falling In Love bundle and simply asked to be used for this card.  I combined it with a die-cut honeycomb in Smoky Slate topped by a pretty gold daisy with glittery black centre and leaves.  My slightly askew "thanks" is die-cut from the same glittery black paper.  It's a simple card but I know just the person to whom I'll be giving it.


I'm playing along with the Inkspirational Challenge #149 with this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or questions.