Friday 30 March 2018

Happy Easter!

A few years ago I bought a stamp at Michael's.  I fell in love with the adorable image of the chick which had just hatched from its shell.  With Easter upon us, I thought it was about time to introduce the stamp to ink and created this sweet ATC.  For those who aren't familiar with that acronym, that means I've created an Artist's Trading Card.  The dimensions are set in stone:  2 1/2" x 3 1/2".  On the back the creator has his/her name, the name of the stamp and the date.


I hope you'll all have a very Happy Easter with family and happiness surrounding you. 

I'm entering this in the HLS March ATC Challenge - Anything Goes with a Twist of Sparkle

And in the CAS on Friday Challenge #129 - Easter

5 comments:

  1. What a cute little chick .... perfect for this Easter weekend. Great little ATC .... thanks for playing along with the HLS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet ATC - love the little chick
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! how adorable and he deserves to be inked! LOL.
    Happy Easter.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable chickie! I just love your design. Thanks for joining us at HLS ATC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little ATC!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments or questions.