Saturday 8 September 2018

HLS September Anything Goes With Dies - Love You

I bought a new die and was "itching" to use it.  It's a beautifully designed die with a boy and a girl kissing on a swing.  It's a perfect size for using the branch from the Best Birds set from which I could hang the swing using some black thick Baker's Twine.  I decided that I would use the die-cut of the couple as a silhouette and also keep the sentiment in a nice bold black.  The rest I coloured.  The grass, for example, is stamped using Mossy Meadow ink and the grass stamp from the Enjoy Life set.  In fact, the sentiment also comes from that set.

For the branch I used the Best Birds set and my Stampin' Markers.  The wood is a combination of Gray Granite and Soft Suede while the leaves are a combination of Mossy Meadow and Old Olive.  That setting sun background is a combination of the Distress Oxides.  I wanted to keep it on the warm side and so used the Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey and Fired Brick.


I had such fun creating this card.  Everything worked together even better than I had anticipated.


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Hope you'll pop over to see what my Team Mates have created and come join us this month at our Happy Little Stampers September Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. such a sweet card, love all the colors
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heidi this is AWSOME! Such a sweet image and you have used it perfectly with the tree branch. Love the sentiments but boy does that sky background take the cake. It's dreamy. Nice finish with the grass.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments or questions.