Monday 8 October 2018

HLS October Anything Goes With Dies - Hallowe'en

I had such fun using my Brushos for this incredible background when I was creating my Hallowe'en card.  The colours I used were the Moss Green for the bottom and the Gamboge for the top.  I love the way they turned out and worked together, don't you?  They make the perfect atmosphere for the wonderful Hallowe'en dies which I used.


My base is the new Mango Medley cardstock and that incredible Designer Paper is from the Toil & Trouble Suite.  Since my scene of die-cuts includes the headstones, the ghosts seemed somehow appropriate.  After using my Brushos and letting the paper dry, I mounted it on a piece of Old Olive cardstock.  The dies for this scene, including the wonderful witch flying overhead, are from a retired set called Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies.


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Hope you'll pop over to see what my Team Mates have created and come join us this month at our Happy Little Stampers October Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. The background is stunning, love the dies as silhouettes, a Super card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments or questions.