Wednesday 10 October 2018

HLS October ATC Challenge - Optional Twist Holidays

At the moment when I think of holidays, I think Christmas.  Of course that has a lot to do with the snow we've had off and on since the first week of September.  Early, yes.  Wanted, definitely not.  Under the circumstances, given my ambivalence, the So Santa stamp set was the perfect way for me to go with this challenge.  After all, how often do you see Santa with a surfboard and tropical drink in hand?


I simply love these images.  They were fun to colour and I did a bit of editing to the stamp, making spots, to get that look of Santa in shorts and an apron with those cookies in hand.  For both ATCs I've added a palm tree from a sun Inkadinkadoo set called Flamingo Fun.  All the colouring was done with my alcohol inks, the Stampin' Up! Blends.  I love the bright colours and "beachy" feel.  This is what Santa loves to do for his holidays.


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!


Hope you will pop over and see what my Team Mates have created and come join us this month for our ATC October Challenge with its theme of "Holiday".

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute and fun, Heidi ... definitely an antidote to snow at this time of year ... I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to have such a long winter! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments or questions.