Thursday 8 November 2018

HLS November Anything Goes With Dies Challenge - Merry Christmas

It's fun getting new dies and, of course, it's hard not to use them immediately.  Well, for my November challenge I was able to use a set of brand new dies from Holland.  It's a simple set containing two evergreens laden with snow and a moose.  Well, I wanted that moose because, well, here in Canada moose are a big deal.  Along with the beaver, the moose is one of the animals with which we kind of identify ourselves.  But that's another story.  This is about the card.


As you can see from the die-cut trees, these dies also emboss and so there is a lot of wonderful texture on the trees.  I used a lovely piece of retired designer paper for my background and also used a stitched snowdrift die to anchor my trees and moose.  While the moose isn't embossed, I love the way the silhouette shows so well against the softer blues and whites.  I mounted my scene on a Matte of the retired Lost Lagoon cardstock and then onto a base of Whisper White.  The sentiment is simply stamped on the snow drift using Lost Lagoon ink.  I love the results, don't you?


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Hope you'll pop over to see what my Team Mates have created and come join us this month at our Happy Little Stampers November Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.

2 comments:

I welcome your comments or questions.