Sunday 8 July 2018

HLS July Anything Goes With Dies Challenge

I love working with dies and punches.  Along with some of the gorgeous colours of cardstock, using the die-cuts alone or with stamped images or sentiments, it's easy to create gorgeous cards or layouts.  I combined the adorable Foxy Friends set and punch with a wonderful leafy circle and die-cut paw print.  Don't those colours just "pop" against the background?


For my background, I took a piece of Basic Black and sponged patterns using my Craft White ink.  I left enough of the black to allow it to stand out nicely against the base of Smoky Slate cardstock and also use the Smoky Slate for my paw-print.  The leafy circle is cut from Old Olive cardstock and the little fox is a combination of Cajun Craze and Whisper White cardstocks.




Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Hope you'll pop over to see what my Team Mates have created and come join us this month at our Happy Little Stampers July Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. "Simply" wonderful, love the colour combination and your dies.
    Faith
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. your colors do pop on your beautiful background
    wonderful card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background Heidi. That fox looks so devilish! Love your layout. Super card.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments or questions.