Monday 10 September 2018

HLS September ATC (Artist's Trading Card) - Vintage

I love Vintage.  There are such a lot of possibilities. I love Vintage, and so creating my ATC this month just meant deciding which type of vintage I would spotlight in my card.  In the end I  decided to stick with the sepias which really lent themselves well to my theme.  What can I say?  Sepia reminds me of the old photos and that's my idea of vintage.


I love the images I stamped in this card.  They're from a retired set which I can't seem to let go called Artistic Etchings.  I combined some retired newsprint designer paper with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.  The distressing and sponging look great sponged with the Distress Oxide ink, Frayed Burlap, don't they?  I stamped the key and crown using the Distress Oxide ink, Vintage Photo (appropriately named for this project).  The Eiffel Tower is stamped in Soft Suede and then matted with Copper Foil.  That old fashioned button looks perfect against the woven copper ribbon which I've pulled into odd shapes.  I chose to use the sentiment "Dream" because visiting Paris is a dream of mine.



Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Hope you will pop over and see what my Team Mates have created and come join us this month for our ATC September Challenge with its theme of "Vintage".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or questions.