Friday 12 January 2018

HLS January Christmas Challenge - Winter Wonderland

It's not hard to create Christmas cards when there is snow everywhere and the temperatures are hideously cold.  I decided to use a Stampendous stamp which really fit into the scene that I see when I look outside.  Oh, maybe there are more houses around, but the white stuff is there all right. 

Looking further into my stash, I found just the right sentiment in a set by Fiskars. 

All the colouring was done with my alcohol pens, the Stampin' Blends by Stampin' Up!  I decided to use a Smoky Slate cross-stitch die-cut matte to accent the light grey in the scene.  Otherwise I've used Whisper White.


I'm playing along with the HLS January Christmas Challenge which is CAS.


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card and a lovely little snowscene.
    I am jealous that you have some of the white stuff.
    We seem to have pretty much escaped it this year,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments or questions.