Friday 5 January 2018

It's a Dog's Life!

I don't have any stamps that resemble the two canines I'm looking after at the moment.  But I do have these Tim Holtz mutts which make me smile.  There's something about a dog that makes him want to be your friend.  They look at you with those huge eyes.  They grin that big canine grin with that long tongue hanging out. And they're saying "be my friend".

I decided to colour the little Tim Holtz mutt in brown because it reminds me of chocolate and brownies and all sorts of sweet things.  Because dogs are sweet.  Under that messy, barking, shedding exterior there is a heart so filled with sweetness that it will forgive anything as long as you love it.

I'm entering this clean and simple card in the HLS January CAS challenge which is all about friends and friendship.  



I'm also entering the adorable little chocolate dog into the City Crafter Challenge which is all about colourful dogs.

3 comments:

  1. Love this cute and funny card. It'd be perfect for our challenge at City Crafter too. https://citycrafter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marina. I've put the card into your City Crafter challenge as well.

      Delete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments or questions.