Sunday 4 January 2015

Just be happy! --- SUO #113

There are some great designs and products in the Project Life line.  Did you know that you don't just have to save them for your Project Life albums?  Those products are great for making a quick card.  Just check out the one I've put together here:


I used the large diagonal journalling cards, cut them and then flipped one over and glued them together to get that "chevron" look.  My base is Naturals White, then a layer of Basic Black, then the "chevron" piece, then a layer of Strawberry Slush and finally pieces of two smaller journalling cards.  I love what they say together and the rainbow effect of the colours makes me smile.

For a bit of fun I added the retired Googly Eyes, a bow in Strawberry Slush and an arrow from the Project Life embellishments.

I hope you'll try making something that isn't scrapbooking with your Project Life products.

For more cards made from Project Life products, check out the SUO Challenges.

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Love the way you created the chevron and those "googly" eyes add so much fun!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julie. It's a quick and easy card that would be fun to send to just about anyone.

      Delete
  2. Very fun love the bright colors and googlie eyes in the word! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this time on SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Connie. I had fun with this card. Those googly eyes are a hoot!

      Delete

I welcome your comments or questions.