Thursday 1 February 2018

The Best is Yet to Be

It really excites me when I find something special while doing mundane and boring things like going through my stash.  Too much stuff!  How did I ever accumulate so much?

But then, among designer papers which I know I won't use, I find something special.  About four or five years ago we had some wonderful die-cut specialty paper for Valentine's.  I remember thinking that if I used it all, it would be gone.  Such a silly thing to think because here it is, just stashed away when it should be used for something to give me and others pleasure.  And I had the perfect project in mind, too.

The Paper Players' sketch challenge would be perfect for the die-cut heart.  And I had just the paper and images with which to combine it.  The black and white watercolour images of the Petal Passion Suite were begging to be used with it.  And so I used some of the Designer Paper from the Suite, cut out some images from the Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack and created my card.


Don't you just love the Real Red with the black and white?

I'm entering this card in the Paper Players Challenge PP378.


I'm also entering this card in the Mod Squad Challenge - Valentine/LOVE with something red.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to use your paper, it has certainly helped this card to be even more beautiful. It is lovely.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! This is such an adorable Valentine...love the cute sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments or questions.