Saturday 8 December 2018

HLS December Anything Goes With Dies Challenge - Silent Night

For December's challenge I was determined to create a card for Christmas.  Here in Canada, December will see a landscape covered with a sparkling blanket of snow.  If you drive out along the country roads, you'll surely see one or several deer and other wildlife.  And so I pulled together a handful of dies which could compliment each other and created a winter's snowy scene, featuring a deer.


I've kept to muted colours.  When snow falls in the country, all one seems to see, especially late in the day, is blues, greys, blacks and, of course, the white falling snow.  I took the liberty of using a white die-cut deer since I wanted him to stand out against both the blues and the blacks.  Luckily I had the perfect sentiment in my retired Wonderland stamp set.  "Silent Night" is what this scene calls for, don't you agree?


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Hope you'll pop over to see what my Team Mates have created and come join us this month at our Happy Little Stampers December Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi! I just wanted to let you know I was so inspired by this card, I've made one aLOT like it, some may say I've CASE'd you. I hope you don't mind! Thank you so much for this awesome sample, I was challenged and had fun as well. Here's mine: https://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/2019/01/peace-on-earth-aperture-card.html xoxoxo, Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments or questions.