Monday 10 December 2018

HLS December ATC Challenge - Optional Twist "Pets"

When I think of pets, I immediately think of my adorable fuzz-balls, aka as cats.  Since I have quite an assortment of cat stamps (big surprise), it wasn't difficult to create my Artists' Trading Cards using one of those sets.


I love these little kittens and decided that neither would be coloured to look like my own.  I tried to give each a bit of its own personality.  The little grey one clearly likes to make his own rules.  I used Pool Party for the blue in the first ATC with a Real Red ball of yarn (thanks to Tim Holtz' crazy cat bundle).  For the second ATC I used the Pool Party for the water, Smoky Slate for the fur, Real Red for the ribbon and then the Mango Melody both  for the matte and the goldfish.



Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Hope you will pop over and see what my Team Mates have created and come join us this month for our ATC December Challenge with its theme of "Pets".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or questions.